[PLUG] Wes (Donald?) contact info?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Apr 24 06:19:18 UTC 2009

"Wes" from the list (wes at the-wes.com) was going to be riding to
LinuxFest with me on Friday, leaving at 2pm.  He may not be
getting my email.  Does anybody have realworld contact info for him?

Sorry to bother the list - this is kinda urgent.  BTW, if anybody
else wants a ride up to Bellingham, I've got another seat.  I
currently plan to return on Monday, with an indeterminate number
of stops around Seattle.

Keih