[PLUG] Dragging is good

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Apr 24 23:44:37 UTC 2009

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:22:36 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> dijo:

> Right now I am thrilled to report that Gnome-do did the job. I am
> happily writing this in Gnome with my panel and everything apparently
> working as before the upgrade to Jaunty.

Ack! The boy spoke too soon. :(

After I launched my mail client (Sylpheed) I quickly discovered that it
popped up on top of the panel, which nothing used to be able to do.
Worse, I can't drag it around with the mouse. And there are no little -
and x buttons in the window.

This is the window manager, right? Whatever it is, it's not working.

Off to google on Gnome window manager to see if I can figure out what
it's called.