[PLUG] Linux against Poverty was a success

Jameson Williams jameson at jamesonwilliams.com
Tue Aug 4 17:17:29 UTC 2009

It would indeed be awesome to have something like this in Portland. PLUG,
FreeGeek, and a variety of Portland's general-purpose dogooder non-profits
could team up to give Austin a run for its money -- and help more
underprivileged gain access to computing resources. I think really we just
need someone to step forward and spend the time to get it going. I don't
think that's me, but I'd be quite interested in helping out.

Jameson