[PLUG] Bluetooth woes, brainstorm needed

Keith ac7xc1nx at comcast.net
Fri Aug 7 08:03:33 UTC 2009

John Jason Jordan wrote:

> Something has gone wrong, but what could have gone wrong all by itself
> merely by shutting down and restarting? I have done that hundreds of
> times, and the Razer always worked as soon as the boot process ended. I
> am out of ideas. I need a brainstorm here. Any suggestions are welcome.
> Even if you don't have a winning answer, your suggestion may lead my
> addled brain to think of something else.

 Find what device in the /dev folder is used for that device and check
the permissions and check to be sure that you are in that group. Check
also to see if there has been an update to your blue tooth system in  a
update from the Linux distro you use to see if it borked the settings.
That is what I would check for first.

Keith