[PLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT: Inside the SkyPilot SkyExtender, PTP Monthly

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Aug 19 23:42:29 UTC 2009

Where: http://wiki.personaltelco.net/RootsBrewing
When: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 6:30-8:00pm
What: http://wiki.personaltelco.net/MeetingAugust2009

Personal Telco recently received a couple SkyPilot SkyExtenders from
the defunct MetroFi network for evaluation into whether some
public/community value might be salvaged from them. In the process, we
have dismantled one of them and learned some things. We'll have parts
on display and a presentation on what we've learned and what remains
to be learned.

Oh, and we'll have a Monthly Meeting as well. Come join the fun!

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net