[PLUG] We need more Linux in this town...

Wagoner, Roger RWagoner at volt.com
Tue Dec 1 19:57:50 UTC 2009

Mike I may not have the right position but may be able to assist, e.g. checking out your resume, maximizing the formatting, presentation, keywords, etc. As a recruiter I've worked with a lot of resumes and it could be a helpful step. You could email me offline at rwagoner at volt.com.

Roger Wagoner
Technical Recruiter
Six Sigma Yellow Belt

Volt Technical Resources
1300 SW 5th Ave, Suite 2600 | Portland, OR 97201
t: 503.227.3332 | f: 503.227.8944
rwagoner at volt.com | www.volt.com