[PLUG] Embedded Linux subgroup?

Andrew Jackman kd7nyq at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 01:50:45 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Scott Garman <sgarman at zenlinux.com> wrote:

> I'm game. Let's let things settle for a few days and see if anyone else
> is interested, and think about how we can get something moving.

I'd be down with it, given I have a job to slave at for fun money. :)
You may have noticed my other post...

--
Andrew Jackman
kd7nyq at gmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
destroy all copies of the original message.  All your base are belong
to us.