[PLUG] It just happened again

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 08:07:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:20 PM, John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:
> Yup. Rebooted. Logged in. No metacity.

I don't remember if anyone asked this before -- what happens if you
run metacity from a terminal in X when you don't have a window
manager?

You *may* need to find the metacity binary and specify the full path,
but I doubt it:  If you get something like "command not found", then
you need to find the binary.  ('locate metacity | grep bin' should
help to find it).

--Rogan