[PLUG] Mouse click problem

Mike Connors mconnors1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 21:42:01 UTC 2009

Bill Barry wrote:
> I am using Debian unstable with KDE and the mouse is giving me trouble. It
> moves around just fine, but it will accept clicks either in an application
> or for destop operations like changing windows,but not both. If I close the
> application it goes back to working with the desktop, but if I open another
> app it will switch.  I thought restarting X had fixed it, but the problem is
> back.  The keyboard is working fine.  Any ideas what is going on?
Hmm interesting, I've experienced similar behavior w. Debian Sid/KDE. It only happens
a few times a week. I assumed it was the physical USB connection. Unplugging and plugging
back in my USB Logitech Trackball always fixes it. I'm going to pay closer attention to it
now someone else is seeing it too.