[PLUG] Mouse click problem (Resolved)

Bill Barry bill at billbarry.org
Sat Dec 5 02:53:02 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Mike Connors <mconnors1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm interesting, I've experienced similar behavior w. Debian Sid/KDE. It only happens
> a few times a week. I assumed it was the physical USB connection. Unplugging and plugging
> back in my USB Logitech Trackball always fixes it. I'm going to pay closer attention to it
> now someone else is seeing it too.

Well, unplugging and plugging in the mouse fixed my problem also. I
thought I had covered this angle by plugging in a second mouse. With
the second mouse plugged in I had the same problems. The trouble is
that I had not touched the original mouse and its bad connection
caused problems for the second mouse.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I might even give ratpoison a try.

Bill