[PLUG] Rhythmbox alternatives

Joe Shisei Niski joeniski at easystreet.net
Wed Dec 9 23:47:48 UTC 2009

Hey Scott, thanks for the pointer. i got completely fed up w/RhythmBox
pegging my cpu and locking up (perhaps due to the size of my library).

Installed Exaile from their deb repo, and was up & running with my music
lirary, streaming readio, and podcast subscriptions in under 30 min. Sweet!

the podcast support is a little weak, but so far no crashes :-)

removing rhythmbox now...

Joe

Joe Shisei Niski
Portland, Oregon, USA