[PLUG] Thinkpad T60 QXGA

Kris krisa at subtend.net
Thu Dec 10 21:18:26 UTC 2009

Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> pieces.  It is also possible to swap a T61 system board into the
> 15.0 inch T60 case, which gets me a Penryn processor and more RAM.
> Unfortunately, I'm told the T61 case only works with a 15.4 inch
> screen, and there isn't a QXGA LCD panel in that size.

My primary laptop is a 14" T61 with SXGA+ (1440x1050).

It's an early Lenovo acquisition model with Lenovo left of the T61 on the inner
lid, and IBM on the top lid and lower right palm rest.  Hopefully the T400's
carry on the great linux support the T's have provided me all these years.

--
I'm just a packet pusher.