[PLUG] FSF "Respects Your Freedom" hardware endorsements.

glen e. p. ropella gepr at tempusdictum.com
Fri Dec 11 01:01:43 UTC 2009

Quoting Scott Garman circa 09-12-10 04:33 PM:
> This is great news for those of us who would prefer to buy Linux
> compatible hardware without spending hours on forum and wiki research to
> be "pretty sure" that new laptop model X will work well with Linux.

That is GREAT news.  You can be sure I'll be pinging everyone I buy
computers from, assuming they don't sell it with linux pre-installed.

It's strange that I can't find mention of this on the web, except for
one guy claiming it was in a newsletter and also stating that he can't
find it anywhere on the web.

   http://lwn.net/Articles/363509/

The best "official" link I can find is:

   http://www.fsf.org/resources/hw