[PLUG] Quickcam Express USB

someone plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Fri Dec 11 23:55:16 UTC 2009

http://qce-ga.sourceforge.net/

The 0.6.6 driver works with the 2.6.10 kernel, but I can't get it to compile
with the 2.6.27.39 kernel.  I type make all and the next thing I know
the source has deleted completely.  I hate to drop down to the 2.6.10
kernel,
but I really want the camera to work where it looks like I need a new
release of the driver for newer 2.6 kernels.

On a side note, I went ahead and ordered two Invictus wireless outdoor b/g
WAPS.  It was spendy, but I figure this is a better bet than trying to come
up with a Linux compatible wireless card to replace the flaky RealTek 8180l.

I can run the 2.6.10 kernel, but if I don't have to I don't want to.

Has the driver being rolled into the kernel recently under a name I don't
recognize?