[PLUG] Small script webapps

Neal nsedell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 23:13:39 UTC 2009

Speaking of apache/HTML, I would really appreciate it if someone could
point me to the HTML CGI verbiage needed to call a function to return
the _initial_ contents of a user-changeable text/numeric box. I found
many many functions for calling a function on this, that, the other
thing, butterfly flapping its wings in Central Park, etc. etc. etc.
NOTHING that would provide initialization at runtime (initial page
load) via a CGI call, static HTML page.

I looked around for a couple weeks on and off and then gave up. What
did I miss? Shirley there must be something...

TIA,

NealS