[PLUG] Fw: [freegeek-info] general-info: Class availability

Paul paul at punkrockbunnies.com
Tue Dec 15 21:30:48 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 12:06 -0800, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> Here is the response from Free Geek.
>
> I should add that, as long as I am in the class, it can be scheduled for any
> time the instructors and students wish. I am a Free Geek keyholder, so we don't
> have to worry about whether Free Geek is open.

I'm a current free geek tutor, and  I will see Laurel on Thursday when I
go in for my regular class so I can ask her what would be needed and
report back here.

I've worked for a number of years as both a Linux sysadmin and an adult
education tutor specializing in Linux/Open Source so I'm also happy to
help with/teach this class.

Paul M.