[PLUG] Fw: [freegeek-info] general-info: Class availability

Paul paul at punkrockbunnies.com
Wed Dec 16 01:10:41 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 13:35 -0800, Mike Connors wrote:
> Paul wrote:
> > I'm a current free geek tutor, and  I will see Laurel on Thursday when I
> > go in for my regular class so I can ask her what would be needed and
> > report back here.
> Paul, does it make sense for you to keep a list of people interested in the Adv Bash Class,
> and then giving that list to Laurel instead of each of us emailing her individually?

That seems to make sense, I imagine people will still need to sign up
again when we get the course going but a record of interest would be
useful.

I've created a wiki page here:
http://www.gatheringstorms.org/wiki/doku.php?id=bash_course

for people to sign up and express interest.

Its a wiki page so feel free to add links notes etc as you see fit.

Paul M