[PLUG] DSL Northwest support

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Dec 17 22:37:27 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Rich" == Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> writes:

Rich>    It's the Mt. Hood Cable Regulatory Commission who is having
Rich> the survey run. I don't remember the cities listed, but I think
Rich> the most western is Portland.

Yeah, their jurisdiction is limited to Multnomah County:

  The Mt. Hood Cable Regulatory Commission negotiates and enforces
  cable service franchise agreements; manages the public benefit
  resources and assets derived from the franchises; and advocates on
  behalf of the public interest on communications policy issues at
  local, state and federal levels.

  The MHCRC serves the communities, residents and local governments of
  Fairview, Gresham, Portland, Troutdale and Wood Village and
  Multnomah County, Oregon (its member "Jurisdictions").

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net