[PLUG] Linux C++ Developer - Contract Job Opening

wcooley at nakedape.cc wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Dec 24 20:45:59 UTC 2009

Mr. Wagoner,

On 17 Nov I responded privately to you regarding a position of "Build
Engineer / Lab Tech" and requested that you restrict such messages to our
dedicated "plug-jobs" list. I am repeating my request to you now in the
open forum in hopes that concern for your reputation and the reputation of
your firm will cause you to heed my request. There will not be a third
request; your address will simply be added to the list's blacklist.

You can find information about the "plug-jobs" list at the following address:

Sincerely,
Wil Cooley
PLUG list admin

--

To everyone else: I apologize for bringing such administrivia to the list.
Please do not permit it to distract from the usual more topical