[PLUG] Help Resizing Windows 7 Partition for Debian Install

Dale F. Victor dalefv at k-com.net
Sat Dec 26 11:07:50 UTC 2009

Hello!
I am running a dual boot system Kubuntu 9.10 I think and Windows 7, they are
on the same disk. Since this is a desktop machine I just let the install go to
default and I ended up with a partition of about 250 for each. Everything
works great, I do use the Windows 7 system as I have moved to a 64 bit
processor and I am to lazy to set up wine on a 64 bit processor to run 32 bit
programs. So far there has been no problem.

Just a note,

Dale F. Victor
Astoria, Oregon
member of this group for over ten years now. I used to live in Portland.