[PLUG] Global Free HW mtg BerkeleyTIP - Re: Definitive Guide to Open Source HW projs - 2009

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu Dec 31 07:36:24 UTC 2009

Great link, Mike. :)  Man, this is _exactly_ what I've been wanting to find for the Free HW aspect of the global Free SW, HW Culture group, BerkeleyTIP.

All u free hw folks, come discuss this at this weekend's global meeting, via VOIP, Sunday Jan 3. Announcement to PLUG hopefully shortly, (ie as soon as I can create time.).
http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/hardware