[PLUG] February PLUG Meeting Afters MOVED

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Feb 3 17:27:14 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 01:28:11AM -0800, David Mandel wrote:

>             9:00 - ...  Beer
>                                 Jax Bar And Restaurant
>                                 826 SW 2nd Avenue
>                                 Portland

Sorry, old information!

Afters will NOT be at Jax - their landlord took away the room
we've been using.  The tentative plan is to go to one of two
places in southeast Portland:

Roots Organic Brewing 1520 SE 7th, Portland  503-235-7668
(half a block south of Hawthorne)

Lucky Labrador 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland  503-236-3555

These are 3 blocks apart, and Roots has a meeting area that we
hope to snag (for free) for our Advanced Topics meeting.  I
propose we try out Roots, then walk to the Lab if Roots is not
suitable.

It is better to choose the approximate location now, so people
can plan transit.

More discussion on the main plug list ( plug at lists.pdxlinux.org )
and at the meeting itself, please.

Keith