[PLUG] Roots for advanced topics - Thanks, Tony!!!

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Feb 4 06:14:36 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 03:29:24PM -0800, Tony Rick wrote:
> PLUG is penciled in for the next meeting.  I told her Third
> Wednesday, which would be the 18th in this case, and
> estimated 7-9.  If that's wrong, or any adjustments are
> needed, let me know asap.  I didn't mention afters, she

That looks great.  The POSSE group meets from 5 to 7 that
same Wednesday, formerly at Jax.  I will pass this along
to them, and perhaps they will also contact Sarah about
using the room.

One concern:  On their website, they mention comedy nights
on first and third wednesday.  Sounds like a potential
conflict.

> I think the afters at roots suggestion is still a good idea.

I do too.  We will have a discussion during the Thursday
general meeting, but unless I hear strong objections, I
plan to be at Roots after 9pm.

Three cheers for Tony!  Thursday night, his meal and beer
are on me, but I will step aside on subsequent nights if
anyone else offers to feed the gentleman.

Keith