[PLUG] Group forming to participate in the Ubuntu Global Bug Jam (Feb 20 - 22)

Scott Garman sgarman at zenlinux.com
Thu Feb 5 18:34:03 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Some discussion started on the PDX Ubuntu LoCo mailing list about having
an informal get-together to participate in the Ubuntu Global Bug Jam,
which is scheduled for the weekend of February 20-22:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GlobalBugJam

The idea is to get more people involved in triaging bugs and becoming
familiar with the bug reporting process. You do not need ANY experience
to get started with this; the purpose of it is to be a welcoming
environment to allow people to make contributions to the FOSS projects
they use and enjoy, without necessarily having the technical experience
to fix bugs.

If you're interested in joining us, please get in touch with me after
tonight's meeting; I'll be wearing a black baseball cap with the
Specialized (bike) logo on it
(http://www.pinnedmtb.com/specialized-Logo.gif).

Thanks,

Scott