[PLUG] Saving terminal commands

David Bridges dbridges at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 20:19:29 UTC 2009

I use Tomboy every day and it works very well for me too.  One of the
things I really like about it is the synchronization features.  You can
sync to a local directory or even a remote system.  Being able to sync
my notes on all of the systems I work or is very handy to me so that I
can always have my notes handy.  I have mine set up to sync to a file
server so that I can get a copy of my notes on any computer I use.  Well
any computer that has tomboy installed.

There is also basket which is a kde application that is dockable and is
supposed to be a nice note taking application.