[PLUG] Afters at Roots

Tony Rick tonyr42 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 06:23:41 UTC 2009

I met Sarah (Event Coordinator) at Roots this evening and got a little more
detail.

Seating consists of 12 chairs, one sofa, and 5 or 6 picnic tables.
That's it.

Wall sockets are available but limited to the bare wall that Keith
mentioned a projector screen possibility.  Sarah said we could connect
power strips if we wanted to.  Using a standalone screen on the stage
would require a substantial extension cord to get to a projector.

There is a separate door to the street, which is usually locked.  First
person in could unlock it, and we would need to lock up at some point.

No charge for use of the space, but we would need to cover staff cost
if we wanted wait service.  In such case the menu is
'reduced' to those items easiest to prepare, so as not to overload the
kitchen.   Otherwise we need to be 'self-sufficient'.

Minors are allowed until 9pm.  I must have read the notice wrong.

I had her pencil in Wednesdays for March 18 and April 15.

- tony