[PLUG] Procmail Issue

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Feb 11 22:11:18 UTC 2009

   Well, now I have an apparent issue with procmail. Messages sent to me
Monday and this morning by an individual are successfully accepted by
postfix and handed off to procmail. But, they are not deliverd to my inbox.

   I've just turned procmail logging back on and asked this individual to
reply to my latest message so I have a test case. I've not before had any
problems with procmail and I wonder if anyone here has had a similar
experience of lost mail.

Thanks,