[PLUG] Vonage and Comcast

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 04:19:20 UTC 2009

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 19:06:44 -0800
wes <plug at the-wes.com> dijo:

> >>On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Dan Herrington <herda05 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>I didn't think FIOS was up by me yet (NE Freemont and 33rd)

I just checked their website to see if I could get it yet in Overlook.
Not that I totally trust their website, but evidently not.
Unfortunately, they also have no information about their goals. It
would be nice if I could find out when they plan to get to my
neighborhood. Comcast is OK, but I'm not thrilled with them.