[PLUG] vmware workstation 6

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 21:36:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 1:24 PM,  <ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com> wrote:

> Are you using a machine with CPU virtualization available?  If so, why not
> use KVM instead of VMWare?  You can run VMWare guests with KVM.  I just
> got it running today; it's sweet.

The machine I use VMWare on does not have virtualization, but I also
did not know about KVM.  I'll keep it in mind though.  Right now, "it
ain't broke", and I almost never need the windows VM anyway, so I
don't have much motivation to try to make it better.  I'm more
interested in getting the few apps I occasionally need to work under
linux directly. (Office and Visio)

--Rogan