[PLUG] Does anyone need a Lenovo X6x-series ultrabase?

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 21:39:02 UTC 2009

I (accidentally) ended up with two ultrabases for my x61 tablet, and I
think returning one of them would be a real pain, since I got them
from the lenovo outlet.

Anyhow, I'd like to sell one if anyone could make use of it.  (I'd
like to get $100 -- I think I paid $116 + shipping, new, they run
$150-200.)  Any offer will be considered though :)

Here's the description:

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:item.detail?GroupID=38&Code=40Y8116&current-category-id=34851FD360E5473EB9DFEB639312E18E

For what it's worth, I'm going to hook the one I keep up to a Matrox
DualHead2go, and all the assorted desktop "stuff" (keyboard, mouse, so
on.) and run a dual-head setup with a couple LCDs.  it looks like it
will make a fine dock for that purpose.  It's also more portable than
a "real" dock.

Anyway, it's a cool little toy, and in perfect condition, I just don't
need two of 'em.

--Rogan