[PLUG] Vonage and Comcast

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 20:14:27 UTC 2009

We've got Verizon DSL and at speedtest.net (.com was just an
advertising site with search engine stuff.) I saw 2872 KB/s down and
724 kb/s up. And there are definitely other users online here using
that connection, but I don't think they're doing anything very
intensive. We've had very good luck with it so far. We switched from
Comcast because their prices go up so much after the first year and
service wasn't great. Verizon is the only DSL carrier out here, so
we're lucky that it's working well for us! :)