[PLUG] Need Help of Perl Expert

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jan 13 18:03:25 UTC 2009

   The last known issue I need to quickly resolve is the inability of
SQL-Ledger to print directly to the printer. I'm running SL-1.8.18,
httpd-2.2.9, and perl-5.8.8. /var/log/httpd/error_log shows no errors;
/var/log/access shows me logging in and (I think) trying to reprint a check.
The ap.pl script allows me access to that module; I've no idea where control
transfers when I click the "print" button. According to ap.pl, warnings and
error should be displayed in the browser. Nothing appears.

   Without any feedback from the application in the form of error messages or
log entries I've no idea where to look to identify the problem.

   Is there someone here with a solid knowledge of perl who's willing to help
me? If so, please contact me off the list.

TIA,