[PLUG] Trouble with Asus Eee PC...

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Jan 15 16:40:16 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Matt" == Matt McKenzie <lnxknight at gmail.com> writes:

Matt> Well that is part of the problem I think, Ubuntu is on the SD
Matt> card, Xandros is on the internal flash(?) or hdd, which I would
Matt> imagine has a faster bus speed than the SD port.  You might try
Matt> using a faster capable SD card (still limited by the bus
Matt> though), but why not replace Xandros on the internal flash with
Matt> Ubuntu?

Certainly it is *part* of the problem, but unlikely to be the whole
problem.  And therefore, to retain faster booting, pending concrete
information to the contrary, I am keeping Xandros on the internal
flash.

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net