[PLUG] Clinic!

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 02:20:43 UTC 2009

Yes, tomorrow is the third Sunday of the month, so it's Clinic Time!

Where: Free Geek, 1741 SE 10th in Portland

When: 1:00 to 5:00 pm

Who: Anyone who can give advice to Linux newbies and newbies who need
advice.

We will have monitors, keyboards and mice, internet by wireless and
wired, and lots of miscellaneous stuff. Bring your ailing Linux box and
we will see if we can fix it. Or bring a computer and we will install
Linux on it. We have all the popular distros, from the heavyweights
down to DSL and Puppy, and you can make yourself all the copies you
want.

And if that isn't enough, we'll also have coffee, cookies, pingüinos
and jalapeño potato chips.