[PLUG] Jax dining room going away

Guy Letourneau guy1656 at opusnet.com
Thu Jan 22 13:18:39 UTC 2009

> For post-General Meeting, I'd vote for returning to the LuckyLab.  It
> is on my way home and I miss their spicy peanut curry bento.  As for
> Advanced Topics, I don't have any immediate ideas, except maybe to
> look here:

I wouldn't mind the Lucky Lab either. (To my palate) the food isn't all
that exciting but it's in a relatively safe part of town (NW Quimby,)
it's an easy-off from fairly high-speed lanes (the I-405 to US30 cutoff
from the Fremont bridge, only two stoplights,) and free parking nearby
is often feasible.

Note to drivers: Get off 23rd as soon as you can; those pedestrians are
the creme-de-la-creme of righteous arrogance - once on 22nd or 21st you
can repeat the stopsignbrake-glanceleft-glanceright-PUNCH cycle until
you hit Quimby.

- GLL