[PLUG] Distro Guru's

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jan 25 00:14:34 UTC 2009

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> So my opinion is that we should keep the PLUG list focused on Linux, and
> use more generic networking resources like Calagator and LinkedIn and
> Twitter for non-Linux technologies.

   The 'networking' referred to in these discussions are computers, not
people. Letting PLUG list subscribers know what _linux_ technical resources
are available is, IMNSHO, a Good Thing. Besides, it's on the wiki, not the
mail list.

   I'm probably not the only one who doesn't twitter (or twitch), galagate,
or use LinkedIn as a technical resource.