[PLUG] vsftpd + ldap folks around?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jan 26 14:43:37 UTC 2009

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009, drew wymore wrote:

> P.S.
> Rich, we really need to go have that beer or 10.

   It has been written that people tend to take delight when the rich and
famous land in deep doo-doo. I'm not sure that I buy into that sentiment.
However, I am comforted by seeing that I'm not the only one to suffer from
strange problems that come without discernable cause. Not that I want others
to suffer as I have, but because no one can make the case it's all my fault
through ignorance or stupidity.

   Yes, those microbrews are quite appealing about now. (No, not at 6:43am,
but with regard to computer issues resolved and yet-to-be-resolved.)