[PLUG] Infinity Internet colocation?

Tim Garton garton.tim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 01:30:09 UTC 2009

I will second Jon's remarks, we used Infinity for several years and
recently moved to Easystreet because they were so bad.  We had power go
out in our cabinet 4 times in the last 12 months, and now they are
trying to make us pay for an additional year saying that we didn't give
them enough notice about leaving, even though we told them 3 months
before leaving.  Look elsewhere.  I would recommend Easystreet (they
even offer an option to run all your servers on green power), but they
are more expensive.  If you are looking for something comparably priced,
check out the Integra datacenter located above Whole Foods downtown,
they were one of the alternatives we considered.

-Tim