[PLUG] topics for tonight: WYDIWYS, DKIM

Heath Morrison heath at doublemarked.com
Thu Jul 2 20:14:53 UTC 2009

I agree with this, but bulk delivery (marketing) is much different
than the volume that people send for personal or even small business
use. Even for bulk mailers we're often talking deferrals
(greylisting), and not rejections. I disagree that DKIM is going to
significantly impact the delivery of Keith's messages, which he's
described as "customers and family".

-Heath