[PLUG] Linux Against Poverty event Aug. 1 Austin, TX

David Kaplan davek52 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 03:32:14 UTC 2009

Just wanted to pass this latest blog entry on from Ken Starks:
http://www.linuxlock.blogspot.com/

Last October Ken flew here to help me with a Linux workshop in Beaverton. He
inspired me to do what I can here in Portland to get as many people as I can
to try Linux out and install Linux on their computers.

If you have any contacts in the Austin area to get people to donate
computers to Helios Project, please have them call Ken Starks at:
512-739-9707. It would greatly appreciated.

http://www.heliosinitiative.org/news.php
http://www.fixedbylinux.com/

Thank you,
Dave