[PLUG] Linux-compatible laptops

Robert Kopp iconoklastic at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 04:26:47 UTC 2009

I started this thread. Anyhow, I ordered a Dell Inspiron 15 which includes a 1397 Wifi mini-card, said to be compatible with Linux. (In fact, this card is found on some Dell laptops with Linux pre-installed.) The other features of this unit appear to be acceptable, at least for me.

Robert "Tim" Kopp
http://analytic.tripod.com/