[PLUG] Linux Clinux Sunday July 19 1pm Free Geek

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Jul 18 02:46:56 UTC 2009

It's summer, and you know what that means!  Swimming, hiking,
baseball, bicycling, trips to the beach or the zoo?

Hell no!  You can get skin cancer, break bones, and get sand
kicked in your face.  Ants.  Sunburn.  Mosquito bites.  Heck,
you might even have to spend time with family and children!

Instead, bring your computer to Free Geek at 1731 SE 10th on
Sunday, July 19th at 1pm.  We will help you install or tune up
Linux.  We have keyboards, meece, LCD displays, wifi, and
hardwired internet connection.  We have many different Linux
distros.  We have coffee, chips, and often cookies and Portland
Punch.  Most of all, we have a wide variety of experience;  we
teach and learn from each other.  This is not a class;  the
clinic is hands-on.

No self-respecting penguin would go outside on days like these.
All the animals at the zoo are hiding in the shade.  The Big
Blue Room is *not* air conditioned.  So show that you are at
least as smart as a Naked Mole Rat.   Come to Linux Clinic, and
make bits happen!

Keith