[PLUG] Ubuntu Hardy Analog Audio Line-in

Patrick J. Timlick p.j.timlick at ieee.org
Fri Jul 24 16:26:12 UTC 2009

One thing that was handy for me to get audio working was xlite
http://www.counterpath.com/x-lite.html . xlite setup records for 10 sec or
so and then plays back, then repeats.  It also showed some permissions
problems on /dev/dsp or some such.  It is a sip phone, but will help even if
you don't need a sip phone.

-- Patrick Timlick