[PLUG] Mail/DNS Problem

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 24 22:22:44 UTC 2009

   I need advice from you professional Network Admins. I just tried sending a
message and it bounced with the following information:

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: OMC.INT

chandler at oregonhba.com
#554 5.4.4 SMTPSEND.DNS.MxLoopback; DNS records for this domain are
configured in a loop
##rfc822;chandler at oregonhba.com

   Who should I contact to get this fixed, and what do I tell him other than
the above? Should I just forward the bounce to the postmaster at ... address
that sent it to me?

Thanks,