[PLUG] motherboard repairs

Dale F. Victor dalefv at k-com.net
Sat Jul 25 01:01:46 UTC 2009

Hello!

Today after several days of just having this dead laptop not work at all,
I tried to turn it on. The screen activated and the first screen that usually
can up when it worked came up. It started to boot and then it all of a sudden
went dead.

I have a Knoppix disk in the cd drive, but while this was happening there was
very little noise coming from the laptop. After it died I tried again and it
almost went as long as this last time. I took out the battery and tried it
again and it tried, but no go.

Any thoughts out there. I think there is life here, how do I get it?

Thanks,

Dale