[PLUG] PDB information extraction

Asa Nathannael Hunt anhunt at anhunt.org
Sat Jul 25 18:59:49 UTC 2009

My partner uses the PalmOS program Unicycle
(http://unicycle.sourceforge.net/) to log personal information. The palm
is getting on in years and so before the information in the PDB file is
lost, I'd like to find a way to port it to a more open format, such as a
spreadsheet.

I feel like it should be easy, but being the novice I am, have no idea
where to begin.

google turns up a bunch of loosely-related commercial solutions, but
nothing quite on topic. I'm open to the idea I'm using the wrong
symmantics, cuz I can't imagine I'm the first person to try to do this
sort of thing.

Where can I learn how to extract information from a palm database file,
for use in a spreadsheet, etc?

Thanks for any help

Asa