[PLUG] motherboard repairs

Dale F. Victor dalefv at k-com.net
Sat Jul 25 19:49:37 UTC 2009

Hello!

Not nice to hear others have the same problem. The real problem is that it
should work. It tries, but doesn't. I have tried everything mentioned so far.
I even put the original disks in hoping they could do something. No luck.
Guess it goes back on the shelf for a while.

Thank you to all who have given their time and energy.

Dale