[PLUG] motherboard repairs

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 00:02:15 UTC 2009

Yeah, that sounds good, but at the moment I don't have access to an IR
camera. I might be able to track one down through networking with
people, but that might take a while. I can't think of anything I have
that would be good at finding the problem by heat. Other than my
fingers... :)

I'll have to check around and play with it some more.

Thank you!
Erik