[PLUG] google docs

TedKubaska tedkubaska at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 22:54:00 UTC 2009

I use google docs a bunch. And I like it.

I got a buddy on the East Coast who writes fiction (he hasnt sold any and probably never will, but the stories are fun and I enjoy them). I suggested putting them on google docs so that I could see his updates easily. He says that by putting them on google docs he will lose the right to sell his first north american serial rights because the google EULA says that they own the that right for docs on google docs. I've read this EULA and the associated blogs and frankly dont understand it.

Are there people out there in Plug land who know what's going on with google docs? With respect to serial rights, not copyright.

-ted