[PLUG] google docs

TedKubaska tedkubaska at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 23:16:08 UTC 2009

Thanks for the link. Yes, I've read this too ... my question is not about privacy. He doesn't care about privacy or at least accepts the google level of privacy ... what he cares about is still being able to sell those First North American Serial Rights (FNASR).

Now the chances of anyone wanting to buy those rights is remote (being honest here, but good thing he's not on this list).

Agents tell him that he can only sell those FNASR if the work has never been published anywhere else. I think that Google doesnt want or care about owning those rights. But then the real question is whether after using google docs he can still sell FNASR.

-ted